We guarantee you a safe, clean, and inviting environment in our quest to provide the highest level of hospitality.
To safeguard the well-being of our guests and staff members in these pandemic circumstances, we have been dedicatedly working on raising and maintaining our cleanliness standards. Given below are the steps that we will take to keep you safe and comfortable:
- Social Distancing: We implement social distancing measures in all public areas, events, and back-of-house areas of the property.
- Sanitizer Stations: Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the property
- Enhanced and More Frequent Cleaning: We use Disinfectants frequently to clean public areas, event areas, and back-of-house areas.
- Personal Protection: We encourage our guests and staff members to wear face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer for their protection.
- Safety Kits Available: We provide face masks and hand sanitizer at guests’ request without any delays.
- Safety in your Room: Without guests’ permission, No staff member will enter their room during their stay. We will provide replenished amenities – including towels and linens– on your arrival.
- Training and Education: We provide regular training to our hotel associates about the latest safety and cleanliness guidance.
We look forward to welcoming you soon. Thank you for your continued trust and loyalty.
Stay safe, Stay healthy.
Meetings & Events
- All the areas will be sanitized and disinfected before the commencement of any meeting or event.
- For maintaining social distancing, limited numbers of people will be allowed.
- Tables and chairs will be spaced to allow for safe distancing between guests.
- Hand sanitizer stations are situated at different accessible junctions for the comfort of the guests.
- Safety guidelines will be posted at all meeting entryways.
- To minimize the group sizes, Breaks will be staggered.
- Safety protocol reviews with meeting and event planners will be conducted before any event, to ensure that our policies are adhered to.